All guests staying at Coco Bodu Hithi and Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu will collect coconuts (points) for every night they spend at the resort. All our guests will be invited to join Coco Rewards when they check-in at the resort.
As you collect more coconuts, you will move up the tiers, gaining more benefits along the way.
Once you have collected enough coconuts, you can also redeem coconuts for experiences while still maintaining your tier. This means that even when your coconut points decrease after
redeeming them, your tier status remains unaffected and you’ll still be able to enjoy the instant benefits available to you at your tier.
The sweet flowers of the coconut palm
A young, inedible coconut
An immature coconut, not quite ready to be eaten
Filled with delicious & refreshing coconut water
Coconuts required for Eligibility
Discount applicable on Best available rates
Priority Early Check-In
Priority Late Check-Out
Welcome Fruit Platter
Personalised Name board
Daily Turndown Amenity
Upgrade to next Villa Category
Eligible to redeem Coconuts
for free nights
* A new selection of experiences across the resort, designed to get you island-ready, which can be enjoyed on complimentary basis for Kurumbaa members. Terms & Conditions apply.
Collect coconuts by staying at any of our Coco Collection resorts. Coconuts are awarded for every night stayed, with the number of coconuts going up depending on your villa category as follows:
COCO BODU HITHI
COCO PALM DHUNI KOLHU
Island Villa - 2.5 coconuts
Beach Villa - 2.5 coconuts
Water Villa - 4.5 coconuts
Deluxe Villa - 4.5 coconuts
Escape Water Villa - 6.5 coconuts
Lagoon Villa - 6.5 coconuts
Coco Residence - 8.5 coconuts
Sunset Lagoon Villa - 8.5 coconuts
Redeem coconuts for experiences and other benefits, while still maintaining your tier for your next visit.
Redeemable Experiences and Benefits*
Less than $100
$100 - $200
$200 - $300
$300 - $400
$400 - $500
• All redeemable experiences will be indicated on all our menus with a coconut symbol:
• Seasonal experiences will also be introduced throughout the year, for guests to redeem and enjoy
• Free upgrades to the next villa category can be redeemed for 50 coconuts per person per night
• Kurumbaa members can redeem up to 2 free nights per stay, for 100 coconuts per night per person*
* Minimum stay of 5 nights
• Guests between 12- 18 years old guests are eligible to join Coco Rewards as junior members
• Junior Coconuts can collect 2.5 coconuts per night at any Coco Collection resort regardless of villa category
* Junior Coconuts can redeem activities from their dedicated experience menu.
• Discover Dive (15 Coconuts)
• Kids Spa Treatment (15 Coconuts)
• 1 hour Water Sports Lessons (15 Coconuts)
By joining Coco Rewards, it will be easier than ever to stay connected to Coco Collection and find out what we’re getting up to while you’re away. Receive exclusive special offers and connect with us directly through your dedicated email concierges at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All paid guests can become members of Coco Rewards upon check-in at any of the Coco Collection resorts
- Guests join the community as a Rukumaa member and move up the tiers by collecting more coconuts.
- All adults (over 18) are eligible to collect and redeem points. Children between the ages of 12 and 18 are invited to join Junior Coconuts.
- Junior Coconuts members will collect 2.5 coconuts per night regardless of villa category, and can redeem their coconuts on the dedicated Junior Coconuts redemption menu.
- Each individual adult will have their own Coco Rewards account, regardless of the name on the booking.
- Coco Rewards memberships are valid for consecutive years as below, after which they will be made idle:
• Rukumaa: 2 years
• Miri: 4 years
• Kihah: 6 years
• Kurumbaa: Lifetime membership - Each complimentary experience in the Holiday-Ready Menu can be utilised by Kurumbaa members once per stay per person. Any additional experiences will be charged as normal.
- Coconuts are collected by staying at any of the Coco Collection benefits redeemed at any property.
- Coconuts can only be collected on commercial bookings.
- 200 is the maximum number of coconuts that can be redeemed per stay per person.
- The list of redeemable items is subject to change. Please enquire at concierge email for the most up to date list before your visit or enquire at the Reception during your stay.
- Transferring coconuts for redemption is possible if the transferor and transferee are under the same booking.